Tuesday, February 4, 2014

There will be a physical version of BPG: Prototypes


So, I've been talking about a possible physical version of Prototypes for a while now.  I'm officially calling it, there is going to be a hold in your hands version of The BulletProof Ghost: Prototypes.  Hooray!  I wasn't aware that Amazon has a free, print on demand service.  I'm not sure on pricing yet, but I'll post it up on FB and Twitter.  There's even a bookstore option, but we'll see if that's possible, for the moment its not.

Currently the 2nd draft is done and printed out.  I may be working on the final draft as soon as next week.  I'd like to work on it sooner, but my second set of eyes is starting to read it tomorrow.

I'll spend this weekend working on the second volume's outline, which I have a lot of good, new ideas for the plot.  The BulletProof Ghost: In Spades is more than likely going to be the title.  This references the criminal organization that's been using Dilbane, Kyle's hometown, as a base of operations.  After the aftermath of the events of the first book, Kyle and Co. have to figure out their next steps.  Kyle will also become labeled by the public/media.  Slight spoiler, he isn't called The BulletProof Ghost in Prototypes at all, but his is referenced to as a ghost (which I wasn't going to do originally, but it fit really well in one scene, so I went with it).  Agent Susan Gojen tries to unravel the mysteries of Dilbane from a normal person's perspective.  Irene and Al, already knowing the answers to these mysteries, have a harder time dealing with their new reality.

That's a little preview to the second book.

I'll also be releasing a video trailer for the book about a week before release.  Don't forget about the free copy you can get a few weeks from now.  Stay tuned.

-Jake dh

Edit: Started nurturing my Google+ Page.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment