Wednesday, December 30, 2015

BulletProof Update - New Year Coming.

Hey everyone.  I know I haven't posted in a long time. I was trying to get a youtube channel (not BPG related) off of the ground, but due to issues with staffing (if that's even appropriate for such a small operation) that whole thing has been pulled back to a few videos a month.

This leaves me more time for BPG related things.  Not that I wasn't working on the next book, The BulletProof Ghost - In Spades, but things will start going a lot faster. 

I've also updated the first comic book issue to reflect the events and dialogue in the novel.  There were a lot more changes than I expected, but it's all done and ready to be drawn.  I'm looking into different artists, starting with the last one to offer his services when I was dirt broke.  I can pay for a hand full of images, so once those are done, I'll post them on here and the website right away.

2016 will be an exciting year.  I'm trying to line up literary and comic conventions.  The lack of funding may restrict how many I can attend, but I'll do my best to push the limits of what's possible. 

BPG - In Spades should be out within the first quarter of the year.  I'll have a more definitive date within a month or so.  Thanks for everyone's patience.  Since I have a job job, writing goes a lot slower than it would if I were a pro author.  Hopefully sales will pick up or the conventions/comic book will help ignite sales over the next year.

Thanks again to everyone who supports BPG.  I hope to give you a lot of content this year. 

-Jake dh

No comments:

Post a Comment