Thursday, October 29, 2020

Nightmare People is Available Now!


 

 

Check out my Patreon at Patreon.com/jakedh

 So, first off, if you still subscribe to this blog and not to my website at BulletProofGhost.com,

 Please go to my website, go to the subscribe box and input your email address. I rarely update this blog anymore. Speaking of, I have a new book out. It is NOT related to The Bulletproof Ghost as I'm taking a bit of a break from that series other than the comic book. There is a ton of information about the FULLY FUNDED comic book over on the website btw.

My new book is Nightmare People and Other Short Horrors. It is a horror anthology. You can pick it up here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M33CPN6

Seriously thought, subscribe to the website. I won't be posting here until another book drops. 

Thanks again.

Jake dh 

No comments:

Post a Comment