Monday, November 3, 2014

Geek Galaxy is Only 12 Days Away!!


Ad Created by Susan Hayes (inspired by James Price's design).

So, Geek Galaxy is rolling up.  I just ordered another batch of The BulletProof Ghost: Prototypes.  They will be here before the Con.  I'm working on getting shirts made.  The light colored ones will look like this:

Get your's at Geek Galaxy!

These will be for sale at Geek Galaxy for $12 ($14 XL and up).  There will be a limited number, so get yours as soon as you arrive!

I wanted to sell a black t shirt, but I will not have the money to buy them.  Not to bore you with the details, but I'm getting the white/grey ones at a cheaper price.  I may run an IndyGoGo to promote the second book, once it's out.  The promotional side of this has been far more costly than I thought.

There will be license plates to buy.  



Both of these are already made and will be available in limited supply at Geek Galaxy, so get yours as soon as you get there.  These will be on sale for $7 each.

We will also be selling button pins, which I do not have a picture of yet.  I also don't have a price yet.

The books will be on sale for $7 each and signed for free by me, Jake dh.  If you have a copy you've already purchased, bring it and I'll sign it for free.  

There should be posters as well, but I can't 100% confirm that as of yet.

This will be an experience, considering I'll be promoting a not illustrated novel, which is a little out of place, but it is a Geek convention.  A ton of Geeky things start out as books and BPG may become a graphic novel in the future, soooo.... fuck it.

Thanks for the support and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment