Saturday, May 21, 2016

Newsletter, New Email Address & New York!!

I have a new email address.  I created it for the sole purpose of starting a BulletProof Ghost newsletter.  It's Jakedh@BulletProofGhost.com
I may keep an eye on the other email address for a while, but I'll be winding its use down since I'm actually paying for this new one.

Also if you want to get the new weekly newsletter when I start sending them out (probably on Sunday).  Just shoot me an email at the above address with the title 'Add Me to Newsletter'.

As far as other updates are concerned, I have a Periscope account now.  You can search for it under 'Jake dh #BPG #Author' and it should pop up.  I have a couple of broadcasts on there already.  I'm trying to use it to chronicle the process of the next announcement.

That announcement is that we are 100% going to New York for the Writer's Digest Annual Conference!  I may have mentioned this before, but there were a couple of wrenches thrown into the process that may have kept us from going.  All of that is solved now.  We are registered and all there is left to do is book the hotel and flight.

The purpose of the trip is to participate in the 'Pitch Slam'.  A Pitch Slam is where I get to pitch my book (or in my case series) to an actual literary agent.  In this case, it means I get to pitch it to 10 agents inside of an hour.  If one of them chooses to represent me, then BPG might end up being on store shelves in the near future, but only if I'm for reals published.

This is all very exciting, but I will keep pushing forward with the second draft of the second book in the series, The BulletProof Ghost: In Spades.  I should have the lion's share of the book done this weekend.  Hopefully there will be a preview up on this very blog within a couple of weeks.  I'll have some more news about In Spades later this weekend and next week.  Stay Tuned.

Thanks for the support.  This may be the beginning of a bright future for The BulletProof Ghost.\\

-Jake dh

No comments:

Post a Comment