Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Overdue updates...

So first off, for those of you on twitter patiently waiting on updates, thanks again.  I've been posting the preview every other day, but that's been all there's been to report for the last month or so. 

My wife (who is also my editor) and I had our first child, baby Xander, this month, so things have been crazy, hectic and wonderful.  

So, back to BPG: Prototypes, there is a bit more edited than just the preview, but it's not quite finished yet.  I'd rather take the time to do it right than rush it.  Sarah (aforementioned editor and wife) made me realize I defiantly needed an editor. The editing has to be done, so when that is finished I'll post here as well as Twitter and Facebook.  Thanks again and hopefully I'll have some more news in the next few weeks.  

-Jake dh

No comments:

Post a Comment