Saturday, September 6, 2014

Jake's Author Central Page and Physical version is ready for sale!

If you want all of the blog updates, tweets, BPG event listings and everything else BPG (and Jake dh) related all in one place.  Check out my Author Central Page.  Everything from those source updates on there instantly, so it's a really great resource to stay up to date on everything.  I may try to link my Twitter and Blog to the website to cut down on time this weekend, if I can figure out the technicalities.

The Physical version of The BulletProof Ghost: Prototypes is officially up on Amazon.  All of the formatting problems have been fixed and it is now available for $6.30.  If you buy either version, please put up a review on Amazon.  Be honest, but don't be a troll.

The website has been updated with this blog as its main source for updates.  This will make things easier in the future.  Editing Wix is a little bit of a pain, so now I just have to post on here.  Hooray!

Things are moving pretty quickly.  I'm working on the second book, The BulletProof Ghost: In Spades.  Geek Galaxy is on November 15th and 16th.  I'm going to shoot for getting In Spades out by then if not release on that very day, but no promises.  I'll put updates here and on twitter on how that's coming along.  I should have a preview up in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the continued interest and support.

-Jake dh

No comments:

Post a Comment