Friday, December 21, 2018

The BulletProof Ghost Comic Preorder


First off, if you never got word that I've transported most of my blogging activity over to my WEBSITE, I apologize.  There are a LOT of updates over there that I've neglected to post here.  So if you would meander over to BulletProofGhost.com and wait a few seconds for the Subscribe button to pop up and enter your email in that box to receive free updates and maybe some free goodies here and there.  Also click on the books and merch sections for new tshirts you can buy online and two short stories I published this year you can purchase for the low low price of $.99!

Secondly, I have a new crowdfunding campaign to once again to try... try... try to fund art for a BulletProof Ghost comic book.  This time I'm using Indiegogo.com, like when I funded In Spades' novel cover, which went... okay... ish last time.  The campaign will run until January 27th, 2019, so there is a lot of time for you to pledge for signed copies of the book, a custom BulletProof Ghost Funko Pop and even being drawn into the comic book itself!

Click here to go straight to the campaign.

Thanks again for the support and please go to the website.  I'll try to crosspost here, but I am really busy lately, so it slips my mind.

later

-Jake dh

No comments:

Post a Comment