So as the last post outlined, The BulletProof Ghost: Prototypes is being delayed until around the end of March. This is mostly because the editing process takes longer than I thought. I honestly never had another person edit my work before. This is a good thing, because the book is coming along really well and the quality will be a couple notches what it would have been.
I'll be starting the outline for The BulletProof Ghost: In Spades this weekend. This section of the story was never in the original work I did in high school (which I will probably never publish... eck). I have a lot of good ideas on how to proceed. I'm not sure if I'll publish is up online or not. I may and put a spoilers warning up after Prototypes is released.
The Twitter account has blown up with followers. I used a method to get more interest in the book and it is working perfectly. I hope that this will help propel sales and get me to the point where I can have a better work schedule. This will allow me to write more and get these books out faster without sacrificing quality.
Thanks for the interest and I'll try to get this volume out as fast as I can.