Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Cover, Physical Copies and Status of BPG: Prototypes

So first off, for those of you that don't follow the Twitter feed or the Facebook page, the cover for The BulletProof Ghost: Prototypes is finished.  Thanks to James Price of AEP Book Covers.

The official cover of BPG: Prototypes

The most recent profile pic of... well all that is BPG at the moment.

I'm impressed and glad that the cover turned out this well for a decent price (half of the comic cover).

The second draft of BPG:P1 is going great.  I have to put a few final touches on it and then Sarah gets to read 90 pages of Kyle's origin story.  She hasn't read anything BPG oriented... well ever, so I hope it goes well.  Sarah is my wife in case you didn't know.  She's voluteered to read the second draft and give me a second set of eyes to help edit and correct anything that might be confusing.  The story has been rattling around in my head for so long, I may need a little perspective.

Physical copies... I want to do a physical copy of BPG (I've had at least four people personally ask me about it).  I'm looking into options, but the physical copy will be substantially more expensive than an ebook; both for me and the readers.  I'll keep you updated if I end up deciding on an outlet, but it will more than likely be after the digital version releases.

For the moment, that is all that is up with BPG.  We are getting close to release.  I should have a release date in a week or two.  I'll keep everyone in the loop on when the free copy drops.  Remember, you'll have to contact me within a certain time period in order to get ahold of BPG: Prototypes for free.  Thanks again.  Stay Tuned.

-Jake dh



No comments:

Post a Comment