Sunday, August 24, 2014

BPG: Prototypes on Smashwords!!

I still haven't fixed the physical version problems, but not from a lack of trying.  It's just that CreateSpace is awful.  They gave me a template that I followed and it still isn't working for them.  I'll not go into it further, but it's frustrating.

The big news is that BPGP is now on Smashwords!  This means if you don't have a Kindle app or don't like Kindle, you can get it in a few other formats.  I don't recommend the online version, the text is formatted like crap.  The PDF version is great, so go with that, just my opinion.  The price is now $1.99 at the conclusion of the release sale.  Also, 20% of the book is available for FREE on Smashwords.  That's a lot more than my preview on blogger.

Things are going okay overall, but I'm not sure what I'm doing as far as marketing goes to be completely honest.  I'll treat it like the Twitter account.  I couldn't get follows for the life of me six months ago.  I hit my stride and figured out a system and now the BPG twitter account is approaching 4,000 follows.  Promoting the book isn't any different... well it is, but let's say it isn't in the scheme of things.  I have to figure out what works.

I'm working on the second book in the series The BulletProof Ghost: In Spades.  The Prologue is done, so yay!  It's going pretty well, but I have some more outlining to do.

Thanks for the interest again.  Stay tuned.

-Jake dh

No comments:

Post a Comment