Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Let's get Physical

The first sample physical copy of BPG: Prototypes came in today.  It doesn't have a back (my fault due to a formatting error).  This is pretty big step.  The digital version's been up for several days, but having a real book in my hands is a unique feeling.  Now I just need to get the word out more.



I'm looking into indy book conventions, maybe I can get some traction there.  Online interest seems high, but whether it'll translate into sales...?  Sales aren't really the concern for the first book, just getting as many copies of Prototypes into people hands as I can.  I'll be donating several copies to every library I can get to in the next month or so.

CreateSpace let's book stores buy copies of Prototypes once it's available online.  I'll make some calls, send out some free samples, see what bites.

For the next couple of weeks, I'll be working on Saturdays, so I'll get as much of the outline of the second book, The BulletProof Ghost: In Spades, as I can.  I hope to start writing the next book by September.  I'll also be updating the long neglected BPG Universe and BPBios sections.  I'll update the current sections with spoilers from the first book (labeled of course).  Though come to think of it, making a BulletProof Wiki would be a better use of my time.

Thanks for the support and let's get this rolling!


No comments:

Post a Comment