Sunday, August 17, 2014

The BulletProof Ghost at Geek Galaxy Comic Con! (and the physical version of BPG:P too)

Edits: The physical version is down for the moment... CreateSpace is just turning out awful.  I'm trying to work things out with them, but I may have to use another vendor to distribute the hold in your hand copy.  Updates as they come.  Sorry about this everyone.

So updates galore!  First and foremost, the physical version of The BulletProof Ghost: Prototypes is in the CreateSpace store!  You can have a hold in your hand version of BPG: Prototypes for only $7 (plus shipping)!  As soon as I get my first order, I'm donating several copies to libraries and various coffee shops in my area.  Exciting!  If you have an Amazon account and don't want to set up a CreateSpace account, it will be available on Amazon in 3 days.  Also here are all of the international Ebook links in case you live outside of the U.S. I've got you covered.

Here's the official cover, spine and back of the book:



So the bigger news is that BPG is going to be at Geek Galaxy Comic Con.  Geek Galaxy will be at 715 Locust St., Evansville, IN  47708 on November 15th and 16th.  I've already reserved an Exhibition Booth, so it's a done deal.  We'll have signed copies of The BulletProof Ghost: Prototypes, button pins, shirts and other swag.  I'll post up the designs for all of the swag up here, the Twitter, etc.  We'll also hold a drawing for a package that includes one of everything we're selling at Geek Galaxy.  This will be BPG's first con, so this will be awesome.

I want to make an announcement about the next book in relation to Geek Galaxy, but I can't promise it as much as I want to.  The plan if everything works out is to release The BulletProof Ghost: In Spades at Geek Galaxy Comic Con, but it might not be done by then.  I don't want to sacrifice quality in order to get them out on time (plus I have to talk to CreateSpace to see if I can get copies in advance, if not, there are local printers I can get the first batch made through).  If it looks like this will be possible, then I'll make it official, but right now, it's a nice thought.

Thanks again for the support and I hope this is just the beginning for the series.

-Jake dh

No comments:

Post a Comment